Our Interior Detailing Service Includes:
- Vacuum interior
- Air Purge interior
- Dust / wipe down interior surfaces
- Clean vents, around dials, knobs and other hard to reach areas
- Light cleaning / conditioning of Leather surfaces
- Clean interior windows
This is a complete interior detailing cleaning. The vehicle’s interior is first vacuumed and air purged to loosen and remove dirt and dust particles from floor boards, seat pleats, rear shelf, and all cracks and crevices. All vinyl and leather components and trim are cleaned. Special attention is given to the dash board, consoles, door panels and pockets, all interior cracks and crevices, between consoles and seats, AC vents, steering columns and door jambs. Leather surfaces are lightly cleaned and conditioned. All interior windows, mirrors, and gauges are cleaned.
We use the correct commercial grade detailing equipment and products to make your interior look, feel, and smell like new again.
Prices shown are a starting point, actual cost depends on condition of vehicle, and distance traveled. $500 minimum plus travel expenses for jobs more than 30 minutes away.
NO BIO-HAZARD CLEAN UP.
Factors that increase cost include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Type/Level of Paint Coating Package chosen
- Pet hair
- Excessive sand
- Food or spills
- Excessive mud on exterior
- Height of vehicle
- Time in between details, etc.
- Lift kits, or other modifications
- Complex or intricate wheels, body panels, spoilers, etc.