Details Matter VIP Maintenance
This is a complete vehicle maintenance package for our VIP* customers. First your vehicle’s wheels, wheel wells, and tires are cleaned to remove brake dust and dirt. Then we remove road grime and other contaminants from the lower body panels of your vehicle. The front fascia is cleaned to safely remove bug splatter residue. We dress your tires and wheel wells to ensure a clean appearance.
Then we gently wash your vehicle with our low-pressure wash system and dry it with plush microfiber towels. We also apply a paint protection of your choosing. The interior is vacuumed and air purged. Special attention is given to clean mirrors and windows.
VIP Vehicle Maintenance Service Includes*
- Full-Service hand wash and microfiber dry
- Cleaning of wheels, wheel wells, and tires
- Removal of tar, bug splatter, and road grime
- Dress tires and wheel wells
- Vacuum and air purge interior
- Wipe down interior surfaces
- Clean interior / exterior windows
All Vehicles $150 (Standard size personal vehicles only! Work vehicles, lifted, extended or otherwise modified vehicles at extra cost.)
Prices are for services performed at our shop. Mobile services are additional.
VIP services are performed on a 2 or 4-week automatic cycle (cannot be scheduled “as needed”). Must be willing to adhere to schedule to be eligible for VIP service.
Price stated is a starting point, actual cost depends on condition of vehicle.
*VIP Customer: Must Purchase installation of a Ceramic Paint Coating to be eligible for this service
Factors that increase cost include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Pet hair
- Excessive sand
- Food or spills
- Excessive mud on exterior
- Height of vehicle
- Time in between details, etc.
- Lift kits, or other modifications
- Complex or intricate wheels, body panels, spoilers, etc.