This is a two-step process which cleans and reconditions your automobile’s paint, and removes minor imperfections and oxidation. Your vehicle is machine polished using our swirl-free buffing process resulting in a brilliant shine! Then we apply a Polymer Sealant to enhance the shine and provide longer lasting protection. We use professional Auto Detailing polishes to achieve a wet look finish, while adding a protective layer to safeguard the paint against environmental damage.
- Full Service hand wash and micro fiber dry
- Cleaning of wheels, wheel wells and tires
- Removal of tar, bug splatter and road grime
- Clay bar or Nanoskin treatment to remove environmental fallout and other bonded contaminants.
- Dress tires and wheel wells
- One stage machine polish to create a smooth, clean surface
- Application of a Polymer Sealant (3+ months of protection)
Prices shown are a starting point, actual cost depends on condition of vehicle, and distance traveled. $500 minimum plus travel expenses for jobs more than 30 minutes away.
Factors that increase cost include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Type/Level of Paint Coating Package chosen
- Pet hair
- Excessive sand
- Food or spills
- Excessive mud on exterior
- Height of vehicle
- Time in between details, etc.
- Lift kits, or other modifications
- Complex or intricate wheels, body panels, spoilers, etc.