Our Car Interior Shampooing Service Includes:
- Vacuum area to be Shampooed
- Air purge area to be shampooed
- Fabric safe soap and brush cleaning
- Hot water extraction to remove deep down soil
- Extraction, compressed air and micro fiber drying to insure minimal dampness
This is a professional deep cleaning auto interior shampoo service. We begin by removing as much sand, dirt, and other debris from carpets and fabrics as possible. This step is crucial to achieve maximum cleaning deep down in the fibers so that stains will not resurface. Our professional grade extractor soap will loosen ground in soil and stains to clean and brighten fabrics. Our hot water extraction process cleans deep down into the fibers to remove soiling and odors from fabrics. Lastly, we use a 3 step process to remove as much moisture as possible for less drying time.
|Bucket Seats||$25 each|
|Bench Seats||$50 each|
|Floor Boards||$35 each|
|Trunk / Back Hatch||$45 each|
|Floor Mats||$25 each|
Complete Interior Shampooing Package:
Minimum $100 required if not a part of another service. Prices shown are a starting point. Actual cost depends on condition of vehicle and distance traveled. $500 minimum plus travel expenses for jobs more than 30 minutes away.
Factors that increase cost include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Type/Level of Paint Coating Package chosen
- Pet hair
- Excessive sand
- Food or spills
- Excessive mud on exterior
- Height of vehicle
- Time in between details, etc.
- Lift kits, or other modifications
- Complex or intricate wheels, body panels, spoilers, etc.